First time blogger

Hi all,

My name is Daniela and this is my first time blogging ... ever, so please bear with me while I get the hang of it :)

I thought about writing this blog to share a little bit of my experience has a part-time online distance learning postgraduate student. I'm currently in the second year of the MSc in Neuroimaging for Research with the University of Edinburgh.This is a part-time online distance learning postgraduate course that has given me the opportunity to undertake a Masters degree whilst working at the same time. 

I'm originally from Portugal and I've been living in the UK for almost 4years. I have a lot of former classmates that have moved here to work, so it is quite important for me to see them every once in while, to share experiences with them and even to go out and enjoy some portuguese delicacies. 

I was a bit reluctant when I first moved to the UK however the beautiful parks, the people, the musicals, the sense of home that this country has given me, has won me over.

When I first decided to join the Masters I was quite concern I won't have enough time on my hands to do everything I wanted and needed to do however, I always end up having time for everything - for my job, for school, for my family and boyfriend, for friends, for traveling... it just requires a bit of planning and organization.

I can honestly say that this journey as allowed me to grow both personally and professionally (and I'm only in my second year!).
 
Keep following my blog if you want to know more about this course or about what it's like to be enrolled in a online distance programme and juggling work commitments and a social life.

Talk to you soon :)



Comments

Popular Posts